Home Buying Tips
Our agents will provide you with all the tools you need to confidently purchase your next home:
- Prepare a list of features you require in your new home.
- Prepare a list of communities where you might consider buying a home. Your agent can help you by providing community profiles to help you in your search.
- Have a bank pre-qualify you to determine how much of a mortgage you can afford and discuss financing options.
- Help in preparing a monthly budget, including mortgage payment, mortgage interest, real estate taxes, insurance, utilities and condo fees.
- Allow your agent to show you properties that fit your home buying criteria and attend open houses to view properties.
- Allow your agent to set you up with daily email notifications of listings that meet your criteria as soon as they hit the market.
Once you have made a decision to purchase a property, your agent will guide you through the home purchase process, including:
- Drawing up an offer
- Finding a home inspector
- Arranging for financing
- Contacting an attorney to represent you
- Guidance through the purchase and sale agreement process
- Closing on your new home
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
There are no comments yet.